- No Homework this week, however; we will send home a writing alphabet sheet that you can photocopy and use over and over again. The children can practise the correct formation and direction of their letters. Please check pencil grips before they start. They will also have their name to practise. Aim for consistent size of each letter.
- Sound of the week is 'Gg'. Bring something in that starts with 'g' for our sound table.
- Easter Egg competition. If your child hasn't had a guess yet and would still like to have a go, we will bring the basket to our classroom to make the process a bit easier.
- Parent helper reply notes will come home this week. Please make a note in your diary for the days that you are rostered on for Term 2. Apologies for any mistakes. Let me know if there are any clashes or other problems with the roster and I'll try to fix them. (Mrs Blake)
- News Topic this week is...'In the holidays I will....'
- Mission Week Activities
- The theme is 'Walk in the Light'.
- The bible verse we will be learning is
“I am the light of the world.
Whoever follows me will not walk in darkness but will have the light of life.” John 8:12
- On Monday we will have a K-6 assembly at 8.30 in the PAC.
- On Wednesday we will have some 'light' activities.
- On Thursday we will conclude our Mission Week with a final assembly at 11.30 in the PAC.